Mobile Personal Trainer
Having A Mobile Personal Trainer Is Better Than Going To The Gym
Ever since A2Z Personal Training was born in 2007, besides giving our clients an awesome experience, having a heap of fun and getting great results, a major focus has been convenience.
Answer this, which would you prefer?
- Driving 10-15 minutes to get to your local gym to meet your trainer, or
- Walking out your front door to see your personal trainer ready and raring to go
The second option, right?
We offer a mobile personal trainer service that comes right to you – at your house or your local park taking the hassle of driving anywhere out of the equation.
Being a mobile personal trainer for me has and always will be a lot more fun than anything else I’ve done before, after all why do a job you don’t enjoy? I love that I get to work at different locations all day while helping people just like you with their health and fitness goals.
While my focus has always revolved around being a mobile personal trainer, I do also offer group fitness and bootcamps. These aren’t the usual group fitness or bootcamps sessions you see around the place. The major difference is that the sessions have you and your friends in it, not 10-15 random people you don’t know.
I have seen first-hand how clients get much faster results training with their friends rather than people they don’t know because it automatically becomes a mini competition, with more laughter and fun to be had pushing your friends along.
A2Z Personal Training offers the following services:
- A mobile personal trainer to come to you at your house or local park, or
- Group fitness/bootcamps in your local area for you and your friends.
What we will cover in your sessions:
- Weights: Building lean muscle will help your body burn that fat away and get you looking your best and no ladies it won’t bulk you up like a body builder.
- Boxing: A great way to get your heart rate up while giving you a full body workout
- Nutrition: What you eat is extremely important and needs to be addressed properly everyday if you’re serious about getting the results you’re after.
- Mind set: It’s all good and well to train hard and eat well, but if your mind set is all over the place then results may be slower than you hoped. I’ll help you set your thinking straight so it compliments your training and progresses you faster towards your goals.
Areas Your A2Z Personal Trainer operates:
- Balwyn North
- Surrey Hills
- Hawthorn East
- Mont Albert
- Mont Albert North
- Box Hill South
- Box Hill North
- Kew East
Now is the time to start with your local personal trainer so you can start seeing some results before Christmas!
Contact us today and let us show you how we can change your life.