Ever since I learnt about Earthing and the effects of our technological world I’ve been fascinated with the benefits of it and more importantly, how it is harming us.
Watch this short video first.. (it’s 10 minutes)
Cell Phones Causing Us Harm (right click and open link in new window)
Have you ever actually read the small print in your phone’s manual? I’m willing to bet you haven’t and to be fair, neither have I, until I came across this: (buried deep inside your iPhone)
“….Carry iPhone at least 10mm away from your body to ensure exposure levels remain at or below the as-tested levels…”
So if your iPhone is in your pocket or you hold it to your ear you are, by Apple’s own admission, exposing yourself to levels of radiation that are potentially higher than the accepted limit. Apple then goes on to say:
“To reduce exposure to RF energy (notice they avoid using the word “radiation”), use a hands-free option, such as the built in speaker phone, the supplied headphones or other similar accessories.”
This is very confusing! On one hand Apple say there is no evidence that RF from their phones is harmful (even to children) and then hidden deep in the iPhone where no-one will look, they tell you how to reduce your exposure. Why not educate customers on how to minimize their exposure to RF, like on cigarette packets?
I guess like most big multi-billion dollar companies they are more interested in making money than keeping us safe.
What’s the solution to all this?
Here’s what I do every day to minimize my radiation exposure:
- I have a Bodywell chip on the back of my phone which reduces radiation coming out of the phone by around 70%
- I use wire-less headphones instead of wired. What I mean by this is my headphones use a special tubing technology that carries the sound rather than cables which lead the radiation straight from your phone into your ear. Reducing radiation by up to 95%.
- I keep my phone a few meters away from me when I’m at my desk, if not in another room all together.
- I put it on flight mode overnight which cuts the signal completely, allowing me to use my alarm/sleep app.
- If my phone has to be in my pocket it usually means I’m with someone so I don’t want to be disturbed, so I put it on flight mode.
- I Earth myself as I explained in a previous post on a daily basis, as much as possible.
- i never use my laptop on my lap, direct contact with a laptop increases your exposure.
- I avoid, as much as possible, to use the laptop while it’s charging. This can also increase radiation exposure.
There is a lot more that can be done depending on the type of phone you have and how far you want to go with everything else in your house it so check out this Earthing shop where I buy all my equipment.
I love this stuff, anything that we can do to shield ourselves from unnatural signals and I’m going to be an advocate for it. Our body was not designed to soak up radiation. If it were, then people wouldn’t be getting brain tumors from phone use, would they?
Feel free to leave your questions/comments at the bottom.